Chapter 2
Developing a Connected Learning Model Personal Learning Technique Chapter 2 focuses on the autonomy given to learning by the digital age of education. Our society has become very reliant on technology. I’ve been in college for over three years and within the last year and a half I’ve taken more online courses than I have in classes. That is why the personal learning technique is so important when taking to account digital education. In the book they explain the importance of community learning and having a foundation to support you on your educational journey. I find it important to understand that concept, and they appreciate they emphasize that people learn in a different way. By having that community to reflect on the way they learn, people are more likely to find a way that works for them. According to the book personal learning techniques are, “ learning system in which educators participate by sharing and then learning from others who share with them. (Nussbaum-Beach 31).” H...

Idroo could be use for create digital arts for business company that needed freelancer to come up with the business brand/logo.
ReplyDeleteHello! I never heard of iDroo so was going into this hoping I would learn something new. I am a future educator and I agree with you that this platform would be good for many different careers. I like how it is collaborative and will check it out!
ReplyDeleteGreat Post! Your observation about the necessity of tools like Idroo in the era of online learning is spot on. Its ability to function as a shared whiteboard, particularly for subjects like math and science, can greatly enhance student understanding through visual explanations. Idroo's ability to offer various learning styles, especially those who benefit from visual aids, makes it a valuable resource in online education.
ReplyDeleteHi! Idroo seems like an amazing tool to help many different people in so many ways. Definitely looks like something that could help engage students in the classroom as well.
ReplyDelete